Do you experience a high stress level in your life and work? As negative and chronic stress can cause so much damage to our bodies and minds, we offer individual de-stress coaching trajectories with a certified professional coach who is an expert in what stress does to the brain. Thanks to the coaching journey you will learn to deal effectively with negative stress and thus be able to prevent burn-out.
Need a stress expert to help you deal effectively with the stress in your work and life and provide you with a scientifically proven method to prevent burnout?
Become your own De-stress Master by using the method and tools that help you deal effectively with negative and chronic stress. You will develop your own short and long-term plan for a healthy mind in a healthy body.
- How stress began
- What is stress
- Your chronic and acute stressors
- Your mental stressors
- Your current stress balance
- How to restore your stress balance
- De-stress methods and which ones work for you
- How to recognize burnout symptoms in yourself and others
- The nine habits for a healthy brain
our expert: Kathleen Bosman
- Master’s degee in Human Sciences with a passion for the human nature and how the brain works
- Professional Certified Coach ICF (PCC) (8000+ hours)
- More than 25 years of corporate business & leadership experience
- Co-founder & President of the Board of Directors The House To Be
- Member of the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Trainer, Mentor-Coach & Supervisor for ICF ACC & PCC coaches
- Partner in Training & Coaching Square
- Mentor for newly appointed CEOs
- Senior Executive Business Coach
- Author of many training handbooks on Leadership, people and performance management, coaching and Stress management
- Author or whitepapers on People and Performance management: “Smart Goalsetting”, “Performance Coaching”, “Leading Change”, “About Team-Building: The Manager’s Role”.
- Guest-Professor Coaching Erasmushogeschool Brussels
- Writer of the book: “De-stress yourself” (release in April 2020 – www.bol.com)
Do you have any questions?
Let us know!