Enneagram Level 2 Advanced Team Dynamics (ENG)
The Enneagram is a catalyst for systemic organisational development at individual, team and organisational levels. As it speaks to intrinsic motivations, it also adds value to the process of change management and the need to work constructively with resistance.
Real progress with next level team coaching
Over the four-day workshop, accredited iEQ9 practitioners are able to develop their understanding of the Enneagram as a lens on team dynamics and access powerful techniques to empower teams and enhance their effectiveness. The interplay between the individual and the collective opens up a deeper fractal of Enneagram dynamics, offering powerful pathways to transformation.
- Team coaches, HR-Managers and team development specialists who want to support teams in developing their health, effectiveness and interpersonal dynamics
- Team leaders who are looking for new ways for their team to deliver exceptional results
Team Dynamics vs. Individual Dynamics
- The interplay between individual and team dynamics
- Understanding team health and team effectiveness
- Enneagram constructs relevant to team dynamics
- Team coaching vs. team development vs. team building
- Issue-based team development and coaching
- The team development process
- Leadership dynamics
- Dealing with “problem” team members
Designing team coaching and development processes
- Introduction to design thinking
- Designing sessions that stick and make a real difference to team issues
- Liberating structures for team development and coaching
- Design do’s and don’ts
- Design Practise Session: Case study work in teams
- Feedback on case study presentations
- The psychodynamics of design
Facilitating team coaching and development processes
- The role of the facilitator/coach
- Creating safe containers while doing real work
- Making the most of learning opportunities: When dynamics happen in the room
- Getting healthy/effective participation from everyone
- When to get out of the way: Allowing real work
- Facilitation Practice Session: Case study work in teams
- Feedback on case study facilitation session
- Outside the coaching and development environment: Making commitments sustainable
- Personal reflection and development plan
- 4 Days of advanced Enneagram and group dynamics training
- Comprehensive Integrative Enneagram workbook
- Starter pack of 2x iEQ9 Team Reports
- Access to the iEQ9 Team Exploration Kit, including slides and a Team Report debrief process
- Ongoing development, support and advice as an accredited iEQ9 Practitioner.
- The Integrative Enneagram Training programme is ICF and IEA accredited. Delegates receive 36.00 ICF CCEU points on successful completion of the training and case study submission.
- Core Competencies 29.25
- Resource Development 6.75
Interested in applying for the grant ‘KMO Portefeuille’?
Please request to start the grant application no later than 5 working days before the start of training. Please pay the remaining amount (accommodation and VAT) immediately after receipt of the invoice, on behalf of The Coaching Square, at least 5 working days before the start of training.
Questions? Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
“The synthesis of complex information into something accessible is a great service. I am very excited by the many ways in which it supports team development.”