Partner - PCC
Kathleen specialises in guiding companies towards developing and implementing a coaching culture. Her approach is based on essence and self-awareness. By being non-judgemental, listening carefully and being systematic in her approach, she manages to quickly get to the heart of the matter.
Kathleen Bosman – ICF (International Coach Federation)
Coaching experience and focus areas
- Kathleen is a Senior Professional Certified Coach who coaches at Master level on values, beliefs and identity. She coaches senior leaders and CEOs in authentic leadership and allows them to make rapid progress on the short-term in terms of self-awareness and leadership effectiveness. Thanks to more than 20 years of experience in leadership, people and performance management, she has the broadest possible background one can have on leadership and people management challenges and is a highly valued mentor-coach for leaders in many organisations. As HR Head Organisational and Cultural Development for Citibank Northern Europe, she facilitated the monthly leadership meeting for the 100 leaders of the Extended Leadership Team. In her role as HR Manager at Unilever, she was appointed as internal coach for the team of Sales Directors headed by Dominque Leroy (now CEO Proximus). She guided the organization in implementing a coaching culture and trained the Board and the N-1 line managers in the principles of Performance Coaching and the application of the GROW model (John Whitmore). Today Kathleen is part of the Management Team of Training & Coaching Square, President of the Board of Directors of “The House To Be” and Guest Professor Coaching at Erasmushogeschool Brussel. Kathleen is also Lead trainer for the ROOT-GROW © Coach Training Programme at Training & Coaching Square (NL, FR, ENG) recognized by the International Coach Federation as an Accredited Coach Training Program for the Training of Professional Coaches. Her specializations as a coach are: Executive coaching (CEOs, senior leaders and high potentials) in the areas of People and Performance Management, Coaching leadership, Authentic Leadership, Stress management and burn-out prevention, Coaching on essence (personality), self-acceptance, Growth mindset and creative thinking. Kathleen follows developments in neuroscience and applies it in Brain coaching from the knowledge that our thoughts control our behaviours. As a coach, Kathleen combines her broad leadership experience with results and the necessary patience for the individual growth process of the client. She works on the basis of equality, respect, security and confidence with the client. Due to her quick analytical mind, her highly developed intuition and access to systemics she can penetrate quickly to the heart of the matter and present powerful mirrors to keep creating new and lasting insights, behavioural changes and results. Kathleen is a positive thinker who wants to achieve results with people by making them stronger and more able to achieve their professional and personal goals. She is among others accredited in MBTI and Insights and contributed to the translation of a book about MBTI “You’ve Got Personality” (Mary McGuiness).
what Kathleen is particularly proud of :
- More than 8.000 hours of experiences in coaching
- ICF International Coach Federation
- PCC (Professional Certified Coach)
- Certified value coach
- MBTI, Insights & Enneagram Practitioner