Bloom: Purpose and Identity oriented Managing
A revolutionary programme around next-level management and future-proof leadership in a VUCA world.
Next-level Management: betekenisvol welzijn in de welvaart
As a top manager, have you had enough of yet another management course and do you still feel that there’s a missing link? ‘The only way out is in’: the focus in BLOOM is on your increasing value as a person and as a manager. To evolve from hard work to meaningful living. ‘Becoming who you are’ is the guiding principle: from being static to evolving dynamically – even with all your wisdom and experience. This is an investment in yourself, a resourcing to stand firm as a top manager.
- are passionate about removing ‘barriers’ and making sense of life and work
- want to experience ‘flow’ in their work and are tired of sabotage
- are ambitiously looking for professional meaning – a life mission in their work environment
- want to manage with a coaching attitude on the level of identity and vision
- also want to be a mentor in their organisation
- want to resource themselves and experience themselves in their power
- want to question themselves in order to improve themselves
- want to experience their self-esteem
Transition and change processes in life and work
Transition processes in the VUCA world
- What is transition and how do you recognise real transition with yourself?
- How do we change in our lives and our organisations?
- What keeps us from changing? Conditions for a successful transition.
- Changing habits: what is needed for it to happen?
- Exploring you life’s wisdom and reconnecting to it
Phases in life and career
- Phases in life and career
- Differences for women and men
- 5 Generations in one Business: building bridges & consequences
- Using time lines as a discovery tool
- Rediscovering your value in your life’s history
- Looking blinds spots in the eye
Self-guidance and emotional maturity
- How we make life choices
- Living and coping with the choices we make
- Appreciative coaching
- Allowing the new to let go of the old
Self regulation and emotional maturity
Self regulation and inner balance
- Self-regulation as basis for successful transition
- Setting boundaries as a basis for dialogue, conflict management and parental issues
- Translating the power of your past into the wisdom of the now
- What is emotional maturity? How do we influence it in the long term?
Injury and pain/fear:
- What is it (not)?
- Significance of pain
- Using the ‘flow’ concept as a resource
- Managing stress, burnout
- Recognising manipulation strategies
- Challenges that we keep running into
Coaching to your core identity and meaningful living
Life’s mission and vision
- Identifying life values and translating them into a life mission that helps you live and manage meaningfully
- Different processes to make the implicit mission explicit
- Building a vision and mission together with others
Body – Mind – Soul
Neurological and Systemic insights
- The most recent insights and discoveries in Neuroscience that are an eye-opener for your personal growth opportunities
- Systemic insights and our energy vision
Body – mind – soul
- Being fully present – not only rational
- Improving the ‘connection’ with yourself and the source of other people
- Influencing the acceptance of Self by allowing what’s happening in the here and now
- Using your intuitive wisdom in your work environment and yet taking yourself seriously
Spiritual and life questions
- What is the meaning of our life?
- What more is there, beyond what we see?
- Proof of integration of your skills and attitudes related to your insights in self, your goals and life’s vision
- Description of your own transition process and the learning cycle that you have experienced
- Demonstrating your self-awareness at the identity level and how it is influencing your life and work
The results of this integration portfolio will be presented to the entire group of participants and to various ICF MCC coaches.
- 12 training days (4 x 3) spread over 15 months
- 3 half days of group intervision and group coaching
- 1 closing project day: presentation of your personal portfolio (the results of your learning process)
- 3 individual mentor moments of 1h (videocall Zoom)
- Bloomlinks: intermediate workshops by the participants
- CCEU: 89,50
This continuous learning process of 15 months is supported by:
- 3 group intervisions (3 x 3.5 hours) guided by a Master Certified Coach (MCC)
- Personal support: you can ask specific questions by email or phone
- Integration tasks in-between the modules in order to put what you have learned to practice
- Personal mentor moments: between each module we discuss your progress, your resources and pitfalls in a co-creative way
Recommended: Mentor coaching
- In order to be able to apply this high level of coaching skills and attitudes, it is crucial that you are coached or supervised on your own process
- We encourage you to choose a personal coach at the beginning of the programme with a minimum of 2000 hours of practical experience (MCC level or equivalent)
Every topic in the BLOOM programme can be applied to your own process as well as the process with your clients.
We explore topics from three points of view:
- The comprehension and ability to describe with your own words that what has been said
- Methods for exploring, observing and recognising coaching themes in a co-creative partnership with clients
- Ways to invite clients in a long-term application and integration of the collected insights
As the programme developers, we reserve the right to change programme items between modules, as and when it is required in the developmental progress.
Learn from experts
Our programmes are facilitated by experienced coaches/trainers at Master Certified Coach level.
We have been a pioneer and trendsetter in coaching programmes with innovative methods for over 15 years, both pedagogically and technologically. Our expertise is extensive as we are one of the founders of professional coaching in Belgium. Training & Coaching Square was the first training institute in Belgium to be recognised by the International Coach Federation (ICF) in 2007.
Expert in the field of training and coaching
We ensure a top-quality professional training programme in which participants go through a genuine evolution. Obtaining a certificate from Training & Coaching Square represents an achievement: guided by Founder and General Manager Marleen Boen, Master Certified Coach (MCC), ‘coaching’ became a hallmark.
Our professional coaching training for Managers and Coaches is based on a rich business experience. We constantly keep our finger on the pulse of what is needed in our changing and disruptive society.
Coaching is the ideal business strategy to support Managers as we focus on the human side of transformation.
Interested in applying for the grant ‘KMO Portefeuille’?
Please request to start the grant application no later than 5 working days before the start of training. Please pay the remaining amount (accommodation and VAT) immediately after receipt of the invoice, on behalf of The Coaching Square, at least 5 working days before the start of training.
Questions? Please contact us on email@example.com
“BLOOM will take you all the way on a voyage and soul journey. Each time you know how to push your own boundaries, without getting hurt.”Leadership Coach & Organisational Strategist