Bloom: Purpose and Identity oriented Coaching
A revolutionary programme for confident evolution, identity and purpose coaching.
Become who you are
The focus is on your growth as a person and as a coach. ‘Becoming who you are’ is the guiding principle: going from a static being to dynamically evolving – even if you already have a lot of experience.
- are passionate about overcoming ‘barriers’ and about experiencing life and work in a meaningful way
- are ambitiously looking for more professional credibility
- want to coach with confidence at the level of identity and purpose, both in a professional and personal context
- dare to go, by resetting their coaching habits, to a depth that makes real evolution possible
Transition processes in life
Transition processes: the 10 gateways to identity in evolution
- What is transition and how do you recognise real transition with your client?
- How do we change in our lives?
- What keeps us from changing? Conditions for a successful transition.
- Changing habits: what is needed for it to happen?
- Exploring the Identity Model of the World with the coachee
- The basis of the integration of head-heart-gut to make emotional maturity possible
Phases in life and career
- Phases in life and career
- Differences for women and men
- Generation characteristics and consequences
- Using time lines as a discovery tool
- Life history analysis
- Resetting your life story
- How we make life choices
- Living and coping with the choices we make
- Appreciative coaching
Self regulation and dealing with the injuries behind confusion and suffocation
Self regulation and balance
- Self-regulation as basis for successful transition
- Setting boundaries as a basis for further growth, including boundaries regarding parental issues
- Milestone analysis
- What is emotional maturity? How do we influence it in the long term?
- The healing aspect of ‘awareness’ of the hidden pain
- Enabling emotional growth in order to allow ‘what is new’ to happen
Trauma, resilience and psychological patterns
- What is trauma and what is it not?
- Significance of pain
- Using the ‘flow’ concept as a resource
- Recognising the major psychological patterns
- What are signs for referral to therapists or doctors?
- Coaching and stress, burnout, CVS, …
- Recognising manipulation strategies
- Challenges that we keep running into
Purpose Coaching: discovering your purpose and guiding others through this process
Meaningfulness in your life
- From life values and their congruence to the formulation of ‘purpose’ and ‘meaning’
- Purpose and the spiral of creation
- Processes to explicit the implicit mission
- Becoming aware of your intrinsic life purpose
- How a life purpose supports you in your life choices
- How your life purpose contributes to the life of your unconscious dreams
Neurological and Systemic insights
- The most recent neurological and systemic insights showing that the ‘unconscious’ is a part of our brain
- Systemic insights and our reconnection to our life source
Body–mind–soul: the only way out is in
- Resourcing – reinventing – embrace your inner wisdom
- Improving the ‘connection’ with yourself and the source of other people
- Influencing the acceptance of Self by allowing what’s happening in the here and now
- Methods to appeal to the intuitive knowing
- Integrating the 4 life centers: ratio-emo-intuo-spirituo
Spiritual and life questions
- What is the meaning of our life?
- What more is there, beyond what we see?
- Proof of integration of your skills and attitudes related to identity coaching and purpose
- Description of your own transition process and the learning cycle that you have experienced
- Demonstrating your self-awareness at the identity level and how it is influencing your coaching practice
The results of this integration portfolio will be presented to the entire group of participants and to various ICF MCC coaches.
- 12 training days (4 x 3) spread over 15 months
- 3 half days of group intervision and group coaching
- 1 closing project day: presentation of your personal portfolio (the results of your learning process)
- 3 individual mentor moments of 1h (videocall Zoom)
- Bloomlinks: intermediate workshops by the participants
- CCEU: 89,50
This continuous learning process of 15 months is supported by:
- 3 group intervisions (3 x 3.5 hours) guided by a Master Certified Coach (MCC)
- Personal support: you can ask specific questions by email or phone
- Integration tasks in-between the modules in order to put what you have learned to practice
- Personal mentor moments: between each module we discuss your progress, your resources and pitfalls in a co-creative way
Recommended: Mentor Coaching
- In order to be able to apply this high level of coaching skills and attitudes, it is crucial that you are coached or supervised on your own process
- We encourage you to choose a personal coach at the beginning of the programme with a minimum of 2000 hours of practical experience (MCC level or equivalent)
Every topic in the BLOOM programme can be applied to your own process as well as the process with your clients.
We explore topics from three points of view:
- The comprehension and ability to describe with your own words that what has been said
- Methods for exploring, observing and recognising coaching themes in a co-creative partnership with clients
- Ways to invite clients in a long-term application and integration of the collected insights
As the programme developers, we reserve the right to change programme items between modules, as and when it is required in the developmental progress.
Learn from experts
Our programmes are facilitated by experienced coaches/trainers at Master Certified Coach level.
We have been a pioneer and trendsetter in coaching programmes with innovative methods for over 15 years, both pedagogically and technologically. Our expertise is extensive as we are one of the founders of professional coaching in Belgium. Training & Coaching Square was the first training institute in Belgium to be recognised by the International Coach Federation (ICF) in 2007.
Expert in the field of training and coaching
We ensure a top-quality professional training programme in which participants go through a genuine evolution. Obtaining a certificate from Training & Coaching Square represents an achievement: guided by Founder and General Manager Marleen Boen, Master Certified Coach (MCC), ‘coaching’ became a hallmark.
Our professional coaching training for Managers and Coaches is based on a rich business experience. We constantly keep our finger on the pulse of what is needed in our changing and disruptive society.
Coaching is the ideal business strategy to support Managers as we focus on the human side of transformation.
Interested in applying for the grant ‘KMO Portefeuille’?
Please request to start the grant application no later than 5 working days before the start of training. Please pay the remaining amount (accommodation and VAT) immediately after receipt of the invoice, on behalf of The Coaching Square, at least 5 working days before the start of training.
Questions? Please contact us on email@example.com
“BLOOM will take you all the way on a voyage and soul journey. Each time you know how to push your own boundaries, without getting hurt.”Leadership Coach & Organisational Strategist