Systemic Constellation Days
Experience systemic work based on real cases
Get a grip on the undercurrent of any challenge
In systemic work, the customer’s inner image of the organisational issue is physically set up in the room. It can be a decision issue, an objective in the field of business, team development or personal leadership, …
- address current persistent issues
- work on personal development
- gain a deeper insight into the dynamics that play a role in the undercurrent, both in people’s lives and in the lives of their organisation
Do you recognise yourself in these challenges?
On a personal level
- You often have disagreements with your partner, your family, your colleagues and would like to do things differently
- You want to take steps in your life and somehow you can’t
- You have a difficult decision to make and you keep getting in doubt
- You feel very responsible and want to learn to deal with this differently
- You mainly take care of others and forget yourself
- You’re looking for more peace and quiet within yourself
- You keep running into the same problems
- You are successful in your career and yet you feel that you are not making optimal use of all your talents to make a real contribution to the world
- You have trouble shaping your own life
On a professional level
- You often forget the customer and are too focused on the internal organisation
- When the ‘rotten apple’ is fired, someone else takes over that role …
- The leader does not fully assume his role or responsibility in order to remain ‘one of the team’ and possibly another team member is being the boss
- There is friction between the older’ and the younger generation
- The departments do not cooperate well, they are more in a constant competition
- There is a lot of absenteeism or dissatisfaction
- Your boss reminds you of your dominant mom or dad
- There are supporters and opponents of the change
In the ‘Experience Seminars: Systemic Constellation Days’ we want you to experience systemic work in real cases. You can submit a case yourself or participate in someone else’s case – both are very insightful.
In systemic work, the customer’s inner image of the organisational issue is physically set up in the room. The topic can be a decision issue, an objective in the field of business, team development or personal leadership, … This way the connections and ‘weak points’, inhibitions and blockages of the image become immediately clear. At the same time, we can also do test runs, so that the patterns, interrelationships and influences become visible, as well as the choice and structure of the system in a dynamic balance.
- Dates: see calendar (Wednesdays, Fridays or Saturdays)
- 4 to 5 cases per constellation day
- You choose your role in the seminar in advance:
- Bring your own case: €195 (incl. location & catering, excl. VAT)
- Participation as representative (being set up in the case): €75 (incl. location & catering, excl. VAT)
- Participation as an observer: €75 (incl. location & catering, excl. VAT)
By presenting complex situations spatially and visually, one creates clear and practical insights in business issues. Logical common sense, feelings and sensations are explored in order to restore a dynamic, systemic balance. Effects are an extended multidimensional understanding of the interrelationships, alignment of head, heart and gut in business decisions, more ownership in a leadership role and sustainable transformations. In short: making decisions towards concrete actions becomes easier.
Learn from experts
Our programmes are facilitated by experienced coaches/trainers at Professional Certified Coach and Master Certified Coach level.
We have been a pioneer and trendsetter in coaching programmes with innovative methods for over 15 years, both pedagogically and technologically. Our expertise is extensive as we are one of the founders of professional coaching in Belgium. Training & Coaching Square was the first training institute in Belgium to be recognised by the International Coach Federation (ICF) in 2007.
Expert in the field of training and coaching
We ensure a top-quality professional training programme in which participants go through a genuine evolution. Obtaining a certificate from Training & Coaching Square represents an achievement: guided by Founder and General Manager Marleen Boen, Master Certified Coach (MCC), ‘coaching’ became a hallmark.
Our professional coaching training for Managers and Coaches is based on a rich business experience. We constantly keep our finger on the pulse of what is needed in our changing and disruptive society.
Coaching is the ideal business strategy to support Managers as we focus on the human side of transformation.
Interested in applying for the grant ‘KMO Portefeuille’?
Please request to start the grant application no later than 5 working days before the start of training. Please pay the remaining amount (accommodation and VAT) immediately after receipt of the invoice, on behalf of The Coaching Square, at least 5 working days before the start of training.
Questions? Please contact us on email@example.com
- Systemic thinking and observing
- Insight into systemic dynamics in leadership and organisational development
- Holistic approach to complex problems
- Insight in which dynamics are fruitful in an organisation and which are undermining
For your coachees
- Concrete solutions for concrete problems
- Insight into hidden dynamics and entanglements
- Greater systemic intelligence (S.I.)
- Insight into challenging issues that take up a lot of energy
- Grip on the undercurrent of systems