Become ICF certified coach
Why ICF Certification?
Because the International Coaching Federation (ICF):
- Is the leading global organization for professional coaching.
- Is recognized worldwide as the “gold” standard in coaching.
- Offers the only globally recognized, independent credentialing program for coach practitioners.
- ICF accreditation represents the highest standards and quality in professional Coaching.
Because ICF Credential-holders:
- Are part of a globally recognized group of elite coaches who provide accountability to clients and the coaching profession as a whole.
- Pursue and complete rigorous education and practice requirements that provide unquestioned legitimacy to their commitment to excellence in coaching.
- Are trusted partners in organizations as they commit to high professional standards and a strong code of ethics.
- Have the highest credibility in the market because ICF is recognized as the most severe benchmark for coaching worldwide.
Why ICF Certification via Training & Coaching Square?
Because Training & Coaching Square (TCS) is known as the Best Academy for ICF certification in Belgium
TCS is the FIRST school for coaching in Belgium that was formally accredited by ICF as the “gold” standard for professional coaching in Belgium in 2008.
Because all TCS coaches, trainers and supervisors are ICF PCC & MCC-holders
Because Training & Coaching Square:
- Is the leading tri-lingual Coach training Academy in Belgium today, providing Top Quality ICF Accredited Coach Training Programs in Dutch, French and English.
- Is widely recognized as thé expert in professional coaching training towards ICF credentialing (ACC and PCC).
- Adheres to ICF’s stringent continued coach education and experience requirements: all TCS coach-trainers and supervisors hold the ICF credential of PCC and MCC and participate to a minimum of 40 hours of continuing coach education every 3 years, as long as they remain active as partners and coaches of TCS.
- Is a strong and flexible organization that exists of a core team of 10 full-time coach partners and a pool of dedicated associates who are trained by TCS and all hold the ICF PCC credential.
- Has many years of business & leadership experience.
- Together, TCS coaches have 100+ years of management & leadership experience.
- Together, TCS coaches have 50,000+ hours of professional coaching experience.
- Its core business and expertise is ICF Accredited Coach training.
- Offers extensive support and flexibility to its clients and participants:
- Participants of the open ACTP program have unlimited access to an online learning platform, 24 hours per day & 7 days a week, free of charge. The platform offers information videos, coaching demos and exercises, book summaries, whitepapers, pre-tasking and home-learning assignments.
- Participants are welcome to observe as many coach supervisions as they want, free of charge.
- If a participant misses a training day, (s)he can catch up on another date in another group, free of charge. If that is not possible, the training assistant will plan a catch-up session with the participant.
- After the training and after credentialing, participants can attend one of the in-class training modules a 2nd time for a re-fresh, free of charge. They are also welcome as observer and/or coachee in supervisions organised by TCS. This allows them to refresh and strengthen their coaching attitude and skills, free of charge.
ICF Credential-holders are part of a self-regulating group of elite coaches who provide accountability to clients and the coaching profession as a whole. They pursue and complete rigorous education and practice requirements that provide unquestioned legitimacy to their commitment to excellence in coaching.